Acupuncture is a safe and effective therapy to restore you to optimal health by balancing your body, spirit, emotions, and mind.
Acupuncture is used for:
- Pain Management including musculoskeletal: neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, back, sciatica, knee, ankle, foot…
- Gynecological Disorders /Turning the fetus
- Depression /PTSD
- Digestive Issues/IBS/Acid
- Reflux/Ulcerative Colitis/Crohn’s
- Smoking Cessation
- Alcohol, and drug addiction
- Weight Management
- Common Cold /laryngitis/tonsilitis/bronchitis/asthma
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Chemo/radiation aftereffects
- Pediatric Issues esp. digestive, respiratory
- Trigeminal Neuralgia/Bell’s Palsy/tingling and numbness/
- Urinary tract issues including prostatitis
Our Acupuncturist is Rebecca Rapaport Ness, L.Ac, OM
Rebecca is a licensed acupuncturist, Chinese herbalist and Qigong instructor. She also offers other elements of Chinese medicine including nutritional counseling, cupping, moxibustion, and Shiatsu massage.
Rebecca studied and practiced in San Francisco for 13 years and recently relocated to Ohio with her family.
She welcomes the opportunity to support the community in addressing a wide range of health issues and sustaining optimal health.