So what are the benefits of CBD oil? What can it do for you?
Research is just beginning to find some of the many benefits CBD oils can provide.
Here is a brief list of some proven benefits:
- For the Brain: (CB1) Anti-anxiety and neuroprotection.
- For the Eyes: (CB1&2) Vasorelaxant for glaucoma.
- For the Heart and Arteries (CB1&CB2) Anti-ischemic prevents atherosclerosis.
- For the Stomach: (CB1) Anti- nausea; appetite control; aids digestion.
- For the Intestines: (CB1) Prokinectic: prokinetics help control acid reflux by strengthening the esophageal sphincter and causing the stomach to empty faster.
- For the Skin: (CB1&CB2) Healthier skin, hair, and nails.
- For the Bones and Joints: (CB1&CB2) Reducing osteoporosis by strengthening bone; reduces arthritis and joint pain.
We are just getting back results from our own patients. We will post some of that information in our next blog.
If you are interested, contact us and ask one of the doctors and we can assess if using CBD oil will be beneficial for you.We’re excited to have this as a new addition to helping you obtain optimal wellness! Dr. Julia Keiser